Vets Direct are committed to respecting and protecting the environment.
We shall continually improve our environmental performance, endeavour to prevent pollution and carry out all our activities in line with the requirements of ISO 14001.
Our commitment is to:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Establish and review environmental objectives based on this policy.
- Communicate our environmental policy both internally and externally.
- Continuously strive to improve our environmental performance.
- Minimise waste production from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Reduce the consumption of energy within our working environment.
- Minimise the use of natural resources where possible.
- Prevent contamination of land or water arising from our company’s operations.
If you have any comments regarding our environmental policy please contact Vets Direct.